Mobridge Regional Hospital has a full time opening for a, MLT, MT or MLS in our 25 bed critical access hospital and Rural Health Clinic. We are looking for a team player with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree leading to MT or MLS Certification
- Certification as a Medical Technologist/ASCP or Medical Laboratory Scientist/NCA or
- Associates Degree leading MLT with required certifications.
- CPR certified, or obtains certification within 30 days of employment
- General computer experience
- Successful completion of Criminal History Records Check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire
- Performs diagnostic/analytic testing of specimens. Interprets, documents and reports test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- Serves as a resource to staff as needed.
- Draws and/or collects lab specimens.
- Participates in the evaluation of new techniques and procedures in the laboratory.
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Phlebotomy experience
Performs quality control, preventative maintenance, making independent decisions, interpreting abnormal results, pursuing appropriate follow-up action in the event of variance from the norm. Adheres to all laboratory policies and procedures.
This position does require rotating call on evenings, holidays and weekend, with a generous differential available.
All full time positions are eligible for an excellent benefit package, including health, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick leave.
Wage Range for a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist is $23.45 - $33.29 DOE&E
Wage Range for MLT Medical Laboratory Technician - $19.47 - $27.03
On Call Pay is $2.00/hour with Callback paid at time and a half.
Interested applicants should submit an application and resume.
Mobridge Regional Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.