Employee Wellness Program: Achieving Optimal Wellness
The Employee Wellness Program is a comprehensive on going Wellness Program to assist Mobridge Regional Hospital & Clinics Employees achieve healthy lifestyles for themselves and their families. This program is available to Full-time and Part-time employees and regularly scheduled PRN.
What does it include?
- Annual on-site Biometric Health Screening
- Annual comprehensive Health Risk Assessment with personalized reports.
- Incentive programs
- Free Rehab fitness equipment access
- Health and safety education (Lunch & Learns, monthly newsletters, MRH&C website)
- Certified Health & Wellness Coaching
- Decreased risk of serious health problems, such as heart disease, diabetes, hypertension and certain types of cancer.
- Improved body weight and composition.
- Improved ability to cope with stress.
- Improved fitness and energy level
- Longevity and quality of life.
- Participate in initial and annual Biometric Health Screenings
- Attend an Orientation Session
- Participate in initial and annual Health Risk Assessments
- Help our employee's achieve personal health and fitness goals
- Create a healthy, safe and positive work environment
- Help our employees achieve a well lifestyle that is practical, effective and enjoyable
to Achieve Optimal
Deb Brekke, RN, BSN
Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certified Worksite Wellness Coordinator
Mobridge Regional Hospital Cardiopulmonary Rehab Director