Message from our CEO
Dear Neighbor and Friend of Mobridge Regional Hospital & Clinics,
In the past year, we have reached a number of tangible goals which are part of our continued journey to be one of America's finest rural health providers. As members of the North Central South Dakota region, the providers, nurses and staff at Mobridge Regional Hospital & Clinics are honored to be entrusted with your health. We embrace this responsibility today, while striving to nurture staff, strategies and technology that can grow to meet evolving healthcare needs into the future.
As the largest employer in Walworth County, we are dedicated to providing high quality healthcare services for people throughout North Central South Dakota. Our mission statement reflects our commitment to work with our area communities and healthcare providers. This commitment continues with the operation of our clinics in Timber Lake and McLaughlin. By cultivating these essential elements, Mobridge Regional Hospital & Clinics will continue to meet our community's diverse healthcare needs for decades to come.
Committed to you,
Angelia K. Svihovec
Chief Executive Officer
The Mission of the Mobridge Regional Hospital & Clinics is to provide high quality healthcare services in a compassionate and professional manner for people throughout the region.
To become one of America's finest rural health providers.
7 Strategic Initiatives
These seven stregic initiatives were developed to guide Mobridge Regional Hospital & Clinics to better serve our patients and their families as a regional medical center.
1. High quality healthcare is and will remain our top priority.
2. Continue to develop and create top performing compassionate providers and staff to provide high quality healthcare.
3. Continue to provide an environment of exceptional customer experiences.
4. Enhance the exceptional image and identity of Mobridge Regional Hospital & Clinics
5. Be the employer of choice in the region we serve.
6. Develop, implement, and maintain a system of cutting edge electronic medical information.
7. Maintain a strong financial position.